Title: Occupational Therapy Assistant Adjunct Faculty Position
Job ID: 23
Academic Calendar Year: Fall 2012
Date Available: Fall 2012
Reports to: Occupational Therapy Assistant Program Director
- Master’s Degree in OT or related field.
- OT or OTA, current NBCOT registration with Michigan license
- Minimum of 4000 hours related work experience (2 years)
- Experience with a variety of populations including pediatrics, mental health and geriatrics.
- Prior teaching experience
- Experience working with Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapy Assistant students
- Orientation to Occupational Therapy
- OT Concepts and Terms
- Therapeutic Interventions I
- Therapeutic Interventions III (community group facilitation),
- Level I and Level II fieldwork experience and seminar courses. Serve as Academic fieldwork coordinator responsible developing, assigning and maintaining fieldwork experiences
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.grcc.edu/jobs. Grand Rapids Community College is only accepting online applications for this position. Submit a cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and three professional reference letters. Individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Grand Rapids Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.