job Title Enrollment Services Coordinator
Posting Number MCF00079
Posting Type Internal/External
Work Location West Bend
Regular Travel to Other Campus Locations Required No
Full Time or Part Time Full Time
Academic or Year Round Year Round
$51,555-64,435 (This salary information is for fiscal year 2012-13. The 2013-14 salary schedule has not been determined at this time.)
Position Summary Information
Job Description Summary
Applications are being accepted for a full-time Enrollment Services Coordinator at Moraine Park Technical College, West Bend campus. This position provides managerial direction and guidance to Enrollment services staff and resolves student concerns in Enrollment Services at the West Bend and Beaver Dam campuses. This position will supervisor support professional staff and reports directly to the Enrollment Services Manager. This position will work Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
Beginning: July, 2013
Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provide a managerial presence for the Enrollment Services teams on the Beaver Dam and West Bend campuses by providing the necessary direction and guidance to the staff and students.
2. Provide daily performance feedback to staff in the Student Affairs Unit. Provide status reports to accountable managers on a regular and as-needed basis.
3. Assist learners by providing appropriate class information as needed or referring them to the proper College resources. Resolve customer service issues and report any issues to the accountable manager. Facilitate the delivery of quality service to both external and internal customers.
4. Assist the Enrollment Services Manager with coordination of the District’s registration process. Proved collaborative leadership in the development of college-wide processes and procedures to support the enrollment functions of the college.
5. Work in collaboration with others to ensure consistent policies, procedures and processing are maintained across the three campuses. Supervise workflow to optimize efficiency in performing the functions/tasks within the office. Manage work priorities to enable adjustments to workflow to ensure efficient and effective services.
6. Work with the Enrollment Services Manager to coordinate clean-up of student record duplicates. Troubleshoot account activation issues and reset myMPTC/Network password resets.
7. Assure that the Enrollment Service offices are opened and staffed during established office hours. Maintain all office supplies. Orient new staff to the West Bend and Beaver Dam Enrollment Services areas as necessary.
8. Maintain records of staff income protection and vacation. Process time slips for temporary employees. Manage office coverage and use of temporary staff for the Beaver Dam and West Bend campuses.
9. Assist in the development and maintenance of the Enrollment Services budget.
10. Provide assistance at Enrollment Services and Recruitment special events in West Bend and Beaver Dam. Provide back-up assistance to the Enrollment Services staff as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
2. Three years related occupational experience in Student Services. Experience in the two year educational setting preferred.
3. Coordination and/or supervisory experience.
4. In depth knowledge of tasks in the One-Stop services area (registration, admissions, recruitment, financial aid, student records, etc.). Thorough understanding of student retention issues.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers. Strong customer service skills.
6. High degree of organizational skills and ability to work independently exercising sound personal judgment. Ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to assess and respond to customer and staff requests and emergencies.
7. Demonstrated ability to respect the confidentiality of information.
8. Ability to work effectively in a team based, quality environment.
9. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems (Banner preferred).
Special Instructions to Applicants
The application form itself must be fully completed. Indicating “see resume” in blanks does not constitute a completed application and may result in disqualification. All application materials must be submitted online. Moraine Park Technical College conducts criminal arrest and conviction records checks on all management, supervisory and confidential, faculty support professional, temporary and adjunct faculty applications who are recommended for employment. Applicants with disabilities who need accommodations should contact the Human Resources Department, 920-924-3232 or TTY 920-929-2109. Applications accepted through the close of the business day (4:30 p.m.) of the closing date of the position posting. Moraine Park Technical College is an equal opportunity/access employer and educator.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 920-924-6402. Please view our website at www.morainepark.edu.
Group Life Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Long Term Disability
Accumulative Sick Leave
403(b)/457 Deferred Comp-Voluntary Retirement Savings Program Options
Employee Assistance Program
Posting Detail Information
Open Date 05/20/2013
Close Date 06/17/2013
Open Until Filled No