SALARY: Lecture: $46.87 – $55.94 Lab: $31.40 – $37.48
Beale AFB - all disciplines
Clearlake Campus – all disciplines
Administration of Justice Anatomy Art Chemistry Culinary Arts
Colusa County Outreach Facility – (Williams)
English Theatre Arts (Film)
Sutter County Center – all disciplines
Yuba College – all disciplines
Agriculture/Plant Science Biology Chemistry Engineering ESL Mathematics Photography Political Science Veterinary Technology
Woodland Community College - all disciplines
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis for Part-Time Faculty positions in all disciplines and are maintained in a file for two (2) years.
QUALIFICATIONS: A valid California Community College Credential OR meet Minimum Qualifications in disciplines requiring a Master’s degree OR meet Minimum Qualifications in disciplines not requiring a Master’s degree.
EQUIVALENCY: Applicants must meet YCCD minimum qualifications by the filing date or have been awarded equivalency by the District prior to the publication of the Recruitment Announcement.
FOREIGN TRANSCRIPTS: Include a U.S. evaluation and translation. Contact the Human Resources website for a list of agencies providing foreign transcript services.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT: Yuba Community College District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and guarantees equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age or sexual orientation and does not discriminate in its educational programs, in employment nor in any other of its activities.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: Employment is dependent upon Department of Justice (DOJ) clearance; all fees are the responsibility of the selected candidates and serves; the purpose of obtaining a criminal history as authorized by the California Education Code. All prospective employees shall be required to provide verification of TB test.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Categorically funded positions are contingent upon funding. In accordance to Board Policy, smoking is restricted in many areas of the Yuba Community College District. Woodland Community College is a tobacco free campus.
INTERVIEW: Candidates selected for an interview will be required to visit Yuba Community College District at his/her own expense upon a date selected by the District. Meeting minimum qualifications does not guarantee an interview.
BENEFITS/SALARY: Part-Time Instructors are not eligible for District benefits. INITIAL PLACEMENT WILL NOT BE HIGHER THAN CLASS 6, STEP 10, ACCORDING TO THE ACADEMIC HANDBOOK.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE: Applications are available from the Human Resources Office, 2088 North Beale Road, Building 100A, Room 21, Marysville, CA 95901, OR TTY (530) 634-7760 OR visit our web site at: www.yccd.edu. All application materials, including the completed Yuba Community College District Academic Application, Resume, Transcripts, EEO Statement, Three (3) current letters of recommendation and a Cover letter/letter of interest, must be received not later than the final filing date.
* This position is anticipated to be assigned to Yuba College of the Yuba Community College District but may be assigned temporarily or permanently within the District.
IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please contact the Human Resources Office at (530) 741-6975 OR TTY (530) 634-7760.
1. In the interview, consideration will be given by the Selection Committee to factors other than education and experience, including, but not limited to, apparent personal development, ability to work with others, initiative, and sensitivity.
2. Candidates should not expect official notification of the status of their candidacy until the administration has acted upon the Selection Committee's recommendation for employment.
3. The College reserves the right to investigate past employment records, including contacting former employers.
4. The College reserves the right to re-advertise the position or to delay indefinitely the employment of a person for a position if it is deemed that applicants for the position do not constitute an adequate Qualified Applicant Pool.
5. As required by the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the Yuba Community College District, the Personnel Services and Human Resources Development Office is required to maintain an Equal Employment file which will yield the composition of application flow by ethnic identification, gender and disability. The tear-off tab of the Application Form is provided for this purpose. Completing and returning this form is done on a voluntary basis by the candidate. If returned, the form will be detached from the Application Form and placed in our Applicant Flow File. This information will not be used as part of our recruiting process.
6. IMPORTANT: Any misstatements or omissions of material facts in this application or an interview may be cause for dismissal, if employed.
The vision of the Yuba Community College District Board of Trustees is to ensure student success by:
• Providing an innovative, world-class learning environment;
• Building and maintaining an atmosphere of trust within the college district and with our communities;
• Developing and maintaining programs and facilities that best meet the needs of our students and communities;
• Stewarding resources strategically to meet the diverse needs of our communities and region;
• Providing educational, economic, cultural, and civic leadership for our communities and region.