- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) or Master’s of Arts in Fine Art (MAFA). Must hold the degree prior to August 1, 2014.
- Must be able to thoroughly teach introductory and intermediate levels of B&W darkroom photography.
- Must be willing to complete a training in the darkroom prior to the start of the semester.
- Faculty must be extremely organized and reliable. These courses are taught in a shared studio space.
- Faculty are required to participate in college email, college and departmental deadlines, and have regular contact with his/her supervisor.
- Faculty are expected to have student representation in all art exhibitions.
- The ability to work closely with other faculty and collaborate on projects is required.