The Associate Vice President (AVP) will assist the Vice President of Academic Programs in overseeing the broad range of academic programs at Rowan Cabarrus Community College. The Associate Vice President provides leadership, oversight and coordination for area personnel and the day-to-day management of instructional program resources to ensure the delivery of high quality instructional services to RCCC students. This will entail personnel issues, budget oversight, process and procedure evaluation, and project and work flow management.
The Associate Vice President reports directly to the Vice President for Academic Programs. The Associate Vice President is responsible for exhibiting a positive profile as a college representative, both internally and externally, reflecting the college’s cultural values of teamwork, integrity, loyalty, mutual respect, and trust.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage faculty and staff transitions during construction and remodeling for all campuses
- Manage, monitor and administer budgets and grants
- Manage departmental projects
- Oversee QEP initiatives
- Manage Cooperative Education staff
- Manage Academic Program Offices North and South staff
- Plan and organize Adjunct Faculty Orientation
- Contribute to and participate in SACS Accreditation processes