ADJUNCT FACULTY | FASHION DESIGN| COUTURE CONSTRUCTION, DRAPING & PATTERN MAKING| ON-CAMPUS
URGENT NEED, GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH PASSIONATE STUDENTS
Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design seeks qualified applicants for the position of Adjunct Faculty for the BFA in Fashion Design program. The BFA in Fashion Design is a new and rapidly growing program.
RMCAD is a small, premier art and design college with accreditations from HLC and NASAD, offering degrees in applied and fine arts. The Fashion Design program is delivered through both Online and On Campus platforms in the context of 8 week terms.
Fall A MWF 12:45p-4:30pm
- Teaching and Instructional Activities: the practice and art of teaching, including evaluation by students, supervisor(s), and self. Faculty must also comply with all administrative and classroom management policies, procedures and instructional deadlines.
- Facilitate meaningful learning of curriculum course, competencies and proactively support all facets of the learning environment
- Encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect, life-long learning and ethics
- Delivers instruction by establishing a classroom environment conducive to learning and student involvement as well as effectively planning and preparing for classes for student success.
- Record class attendance in Faculty Portal and submit midterm/final grades by the due date specified.
- Provide timely and periodic feedback to students on assignments and participation.
- Attend required training sessions and departmental meetings.
Candidates must have a MFA with applications in the creative industries with couture construction being especially relevant. In addition to academic credentials and experience, a professional practice in the area of Fashion Design holds significant value. The successful applicant will have industry relevant experience and training on industrial sewing machines and in couture construction, draping, and pattern making.
How to Apply
Using application link, qualified candidates can submit their CV/Resume, unofficial transcripts, and a portfolio of professional experience or a link to their professional website for consideration.