Under the supervision of the Head Athletic Coach, the Assistant Intercollegiate Athletic Coach is responsible for assisting with the coaching of the assigned sport and is expected to:
· Assist with the leadership and coaching necessary..
· Read, understand, and Correctly apply all rules and regulations of the college, NJCAA, NJCAA Region XX and the Maryland JUCO Conference
· Work cooperatively with the college administration and support staff.
· Assist with the implementation of an organized fund raising program.
· Cultivate an environment of good sportsmanship.
· Perform responsibilities in multi-purpose shared facilities.
· Serve as a van driver for intercollegiate games and scrimmages.
· Perform head coaching duties temporarily necessitated by routine absences of the head intercollegiate athletic coach.
· Ability to work with a multicultural population
· Perform other duties as assigned.