1. Review all camper health documents in advance of camp.
2. Be on call for all operational hours of camp
3. Communicate with staff on all camper health concerns.
4. Oversee medication dispensation protocols.
5. Attend first two days of each camp session, 4 cumulative days of each session, and the last day of each session.
6. Present to camp staff at annual staff training
7. Follow best practices and regulations for implementation of curriculum
8. Understand and follow all camp rules, regulations and safety procedures.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.