Interested in a career at Columbia Basin College? Join our team! From our distinguished faculty to our dedicated staff, CBC is committed to our vision to be the educational home that transforms students' lives through economic and social mobility. We seek to attract and retain engaged and dynamic individuals who are committed to helping all students be successful in accomplishing their goals and who will contribute to an exciting work environment. We value high quality instruction and student learning experiences that foster diversity, equity and inclusion in the classroom and expand into our local and global communities. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and believe that our many unique perspectives make us stronger.
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? CBC is currently seeking an outstanding and enthusiastic individual to teach a broad range of courses in Entrepreneurship, Introductory Business (100-200 level) and upper-level Management and Leadership (300-400 level).
Closing Date: Open Until Filled (First consideration closes on February 10, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time)
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Management, Leadership, Organizational Behavior, or related field from a regionally accredited college or university; and
- Experience with computer applications for instructional purposes (e.g. PowerPoint, Prezi, CANVAS, etc.)
- Doctorate degree or equivalent graduate-level coursework in Business Administration, Management, Leadership, Organizational Behavior, or related field from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Experience, certification, or coursework in Entrepreneurship, Healthcare Administration, Human Resources, Economics, and/or Agribusiness;
- One (1) year of college-level teaching experience;
- Experience in Business higher education program development.
Applications will ONLY be accepted through our website at:
CBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected groups are encouraged to apply.