Position TitleAssociate Registrar, Records and Registration
DepartmentStudent Enrollment Services
Union/Non UnionNon Union
Full Time or Part TimeFull Time
Hiring Salary Range$69,128 - $76,041/Annually
Regular or TemporaryRegular
Job Description Summary
As a member of the Admissions and Registration leadership team, the Associate Registrar for Admissions, Records and Registration is responsible for managing the daily operational functions of the front office and oversight of staff in assigned area including hiring, training, evaluation, coaching, and development. The position reports to the Registrar and will assist with the development, maintenance, and assessment of the records and registration services including evaluating the effectiveness of functional operations and making recommendations on process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in student personnel services, higher education administration, a social science or another related field and two years of experience in a position directly related to higher education, community relations or other directly related professional area.
CRITERIA: The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be interviewed. Other information and observations made during the interview process may be considered in the selection process. Please ensure that your application and attached documents address the criteria listed below.
- Able to communicate professionally with a range of audiences in writing, on telephone and in person.
- Able to project a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong proofreading skills and detail orientation; high comfort level with Microsoft Office Suite and relational software (e.g. Ellucian ERP).
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, work well under strict deadlines and tight time constraints
- High level of flexibility and initiative.
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Work schedule subject to change based on the needs of the department.
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written standard English.
- As required by the 1986 Immigration Act, be prepared to present acceptable documentation showing your identity and that you are a U.S. citizen or an alien who is authorized to work.
Open Until FilledNo