FSE/CSE Student Worker Receptionist
- College of Lake County
- Location: Grayslake, Illinois
- Category: Admin-Secretary and Administrative Assistants
- Posting Date: 04/24/2019
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Position TitleFSE/CSE Student Worker Receptionist
The primary role of this position is to provide reception support to the Facilities office by answering incoming phone calls, greeting visitors and dispatching service requests via the radio. This position will also do some light work with special projects in the work order management system and the scheduling system.
- Must be a CLC student enrolled in a minimum three (3) credits for summer or six (6) credit hours for fall
- Attach an availability schedule with application.
Total Hours per week20
Monday – Friday only
Preferably 8:00am – 4:30pm for two days and 8:00am – 12:00 for one day.
Or a combination of hours to reach 20 hours per week
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V