Position TitleEnrollment Services Generalist, Welcome and One Stop Center
DepartmentWelcome and One Stop Center
College of Lake County is seeking an Enrollment Services Generalist to assist students in our Welcome and One Stop Center.Under general direction of the Director, Admissions and Recruitment; provide up to date, accurate information and assistance to students, staff, and community. Deliver comprehensive general information regarding all aspects of college procedures, programs and services that pertain to the enrollment process. Responsible to support the registration of students in courses according to established guidelines which may require some judgment in the application of policies and procedures. Provide excellent customer service.
CLC is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences. The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni.
CLC offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits that currently includes BlueCross/BlueShield of Illinois health, Delta dental and Superior vision insurance plans, tuition support for employees and qualified family members, three retirement plans, disability, group and supplemental life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending account plans, a four-day work week in the summer, generous vacation, sick and personal time off and 13 paid holidays each year.
1. Associates degree required or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
2. Two years of general office experience is required.
1. A high level of interpersonal and communication skills are required.
2. Incumbent must be able to give and receive advice and opinions and interact with individuals in situations requiring sensitivity and tact.
3. Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Must be able to use a computer to enter, retrieve and manipulate data is required.
Expected Start Date06/10/2019
Special Instructions Summary
Monday through Thursday, 11:00 am to 7:30 pm; Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay Rate$35,104($16.88 per hour)
Total Hours per week40 hrs/week
Monday through Thursday, 11:00 am – 7:30 pm; Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V