An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Tutors students on a one-to-one basis and prescribes alternate learning resources.
2. Takes inventory of materials and equipment.
3. Monitors a student’s academic progress by utilizing prescribed assessment tools.
4. Attends orientation and training sessions as requested.
5. Completes and submits to supervisor monthly reports of tutoring and related activities.
6. Scheduled tutoring sessions in consideration of the student’s needs and availability.
7. Performs other related duties as required.