Position TitleSpecialist II, Development Office (Workstudy)
Open Internally or ExternallyExternal
Reports to (title)Development Officer
Position TypeOne Year Temporary
Job CategoryWork Study - Variable
Initial Work LocationTaylorsville Redwood Campus
Starting Salary$12.24 - $13.46
Job Open Date05/21/2019
Open Until FilledYes
To manage day to day filing of scholarship contracts and notes. To assist Development Officer with bi-annual donor reports and special projects.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
Organizing spreadsheets of scholarship data for donor reports
Organizing and scanning paper files into electronic filing system
Cataloging incoming donor information
Experience with data entry and filing
• Must be able to communicate well in English in person and in correspondence.
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have excellent attention to detail.
• Must be able to manage time and projects efficiently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality with donor records.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage time and projects efficiently with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with donor records.
• Positive attitude
Work-study is awarded to SLCC students through the Federal College Work-Study program, which requires establishing financial need through the FAFSAapplication from the Financial Aid Office. If you do not have work-study awarded to you, you will not be eligible for work under work-study positions.
Salt Lake Community College (SLCC) is fully committed to policies of equal employment and nondiscrimination. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, religion, protected veteran status, expression of political or personal beliefs outside of the workplace, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
SLCC is a participating employer with Utah Retirement Systems (“URS”).
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.