Under the general direction of the Director of Project Management, the Project Management Specialist works as an IT project liaison and assists the Director of Project Management in monitoring and administering IT projects. The Project Management Specialist is dedicated to the learning college concepts by developing programs and facilitating activities that promote student success and lifelong learning.
Associate’s degree (A.S.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Five to seven years’ experience in a technical environment.
CAPM or PMP certification preferred.
• Demonstrated administrative skills.
• Superior oral and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of personal computers and related software.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all college staff, personnel in similar positions at other institutions, vendor representatives and user groups.
• Good Organizational skills.
• Above average problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am to 4:45 pm
Friday – 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Minimum Starting Rate: $25.60 per hour
Review of Applications Begins: 05/30/2019
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please apply online to: https://jobs.morainevalley.edu/postings/2531