Position TitleAudio Visual Analyst
Union/Non UnionNon Union
Full Time or Part TimeFull Time
Hiring Salary Range$49,862 to $54,848/Annually
Regular or TemporaryRegular
Job Description Summary
Candidates must demonstrate experience completing the technical installation of audiovisual systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio and video equipment, and implementation of Crestron, AMX, Extron control systems. Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems as well as operated digital audio mixing consoles and lighting boards.
- One to Two years of college credit (30 credit hours is equivalent to one year) or equivalent formal training in related field.
- Combination of education and related experience for a total of four to five years’ experience in the field of delivering analog and digital audio visual technology services.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting audio visual and computing equipment.
- InfoComm CTS certification, desired.
- Crestron, AMX and, Extron level one programming certificate, desired.
CRITERIA: The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be interviewed. Other information and observations made during the interview process may be considered in the selection process. Resume/CV and cover letter are required with the application. Please ensure that your documents address the criteria listed below for this position.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with audio-visual systems, products, components, and vendors. Skilled in troubleshooting basic PC issues and audio visual technologies.
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/software in an enterprise network environ.
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and installing integrated audio-visual and videoconference build-outs with competency in programming touch panel controllers.
- Basic knowledge of sound equipment, digital and analogue audio consoles, operating systems and programs commonly used in entertainment industry.
- Must possess superior organizational skills and detail orientation with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to repair/replace parts as needed.
- Experienced pulling CAT5e/6 cables, A/V cables and fiber optic cables.
- Experience soldering and terminating Phoenix connectors and XLR connectors is a must.
- Ability to work while standing 50 – 70% of the time.
- Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices.
- Ability to use the following hand tools electric drills, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers.
- Applicant must be available to work Tuesday – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The work schedule subject to change based on the needs of the department.
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written standard English.
- As required by the 1986 Immigration Act, be prepared to present acceptable documentation showing your identity and that you are a U.S. Citizen or an alien who is authorized to work.
Is Background Check Required?Yes
Open Until FilledNo
Background Check Statement
A limited background investigation will be conducted prior to offer of employment. A signed authorization for release of personal information will be required if selected for an interview.