An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Maintains and reconciles a variety of ledgers and accounts. Conduct audits.
2. Conducts research, drafts materials for, and makes recommendations to the campus Business Manager regarding tuition and student account policies and procedures. Investigates student queries and appeals.
3. Prepares a variety of reports on financial activities and status for budget preparation and monitoring.
4. Ensures accurate codes and charges for all encumbrances and disbursements.
5. Interacts with vendors, State agencies, and the public to answer questions and to resolve account and billing discrepancies.
6. Trains, assigns, and reviews the work of clerical employees performing related duties when needed.
7. Evaluates effectiveness of current workflows and recommends changes. Serves on inter-departmental committees to review and coordinate campus processes.
8. Performs cashier duties as required.
9. Performs other related duties as required.