An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Attends the targeted SI class, takes notes, and participates in discussions.
2. Ascertains course requirements and maintains regular contact with the classroom instructor and SI Coordinator.
3. Plans and conducts regularly scheduled SI sessions using a wide variety of interactive learning strategies without re-teaching, lecturing or completing students’ assignments for them. Actively encourages students to participate in the sessions.
4. Prepares handouts, informal quizzes, and other learning aids for SI sessions as needed.
5. Attends all SI leader training sessions and meetings with assigned instructor, campus SI Coordinator, and other SI leaders.
6. Maintains a variety of records as required such as time sheets, attendance records, and SI session plans, and submits the records to the SI coordinator in a timely manner.
7. Performs other work as required.