This position has responsibility for donor relations database management, special events and Board of Directors communication.
1. Manages and administers donor records in various databases including gift/pledge allocation and acknowledgements; establishes and maintains database controls to ensure confidentiality and reliability of data; implements database changes, imports/exports, and data cleaning; identifies, implements and maintains database procedures.
2. Utilizes database to develop and analyze donor prospect lists in support of donor cultivation and solicitation including campaigns, appeals, special events, and donor relations.
3. Working with volunteers and foundation staff, coordinates and implements special events for the Foundation and Office of the President. Serves as the relationship manager for event sponsors. Tracks sponsorship payments, vendor fees, and other related event tasks.
4. Performs additional operational tasks such as greeting visitors and answering calls, ordering supplies, manages Board of Directors communication including meeting notices and minutes.
5. Contributes to the College Vision, Mission, Values, and Welcoming College statement.
6. Supports workforce diversity in all its aspects.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s degree;
2. Three years of full-time or equivalent experience in fundraising, event or project management;
3. Experience developing donor relationships;
4. Database management experience.
1. Bachelor’s degree;
2. Experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge or similar fundraising software;
3. Experience working in an educational setting;
4. Experience in prospect identification and research;
5. Proficiency in a foreign language such as Spanish, an East Slavic language, and/or American Sign Language.
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Upon submitting your on-line application, unofficial transcript must be uploaded to your application for the related degree(s) listed in the “Minimum Requirements” and/or “Preferred Qualifications” section of the job posting. The unofficial transcript must list the individual courses taken. Diplomas will not be considered in lieu of an unofficial transcript.
2. If the transcript required to be submitted at the time of application does not list the degree conferred or awarded, candidates invited to interview will be required to submit an unofficial transcript with this information two business days prior to the interview.
3. If selected for hire, official sealed transcripts from a regionally accredited institution are required to be received a minimum of two business weeks before the first day of work. Failure to comply may result in revocation of the job offer.
Posting Detail Information
Keep Open Until Filled
$41,724-$49,944; Total Compensation $59,902-$70,341