(An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities)
1. Assists with providing administrative leadership for new academic program development, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to ensure that new programs support labor market needs and offer quality preparation for successful employment and/or transfer.
2. Assists with providing administrative oversight of existing academic programs and courses to ensure compliance with academic policies and guidelines regarding program review, program revision or discontinuance, curricular structure including Program Graduate and Core Curriculum Competencies, course development and syllabus construction, college readiness and course placement, academic standing, transfer of credit and advanced placement.
3. Serves as a member of the Curriculum Committee to ensure curricular changes are made in accordance with Curriculum Guidelines.
4. Collaborates with the Campus Dean of Instruction and Assistant Deans Collegewide to support development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs, and services that foster excellence in teaching, quality distance education programs and courses, and the use of educational technology that strengthens teaching, learning, and student success.
5. Assists with providing administrative oversight of the planning, preparation, and allocation of the Instructional Division’s financial resources and budget.
6. Helps to ensure program alignment with Middle States accreditation standards, program accreditation standards, and higher education legislation and regulations.
7. Assists with providing administrative oversight to ensure quality implementation of outcomes assessment.
8. Assists with providing administrative leadership for student success initiatives to increase college graduation rates and other measures of student success.
9. Assists with providing administrative oversight of department chairpersons’ scheduling of courses tone sure student completion of academic programs.
10. Serves as a participating member of various campus and collegewide committees and boards and community and higher education forums to deliver high quality education to the community.
11. Collaborates to foster partnerships with K-12 districts, senior higher education institutions, and other organizations to develop pathways that promote degree completion, such as dual enrollment, advanced standing, tech prep articulations, and connected degrees.
12. Collaborates with other divisions in the recruitment, advisement, retention, and graduation of students.
13. Provides direction and administrative oversight of student issues, appeals, and academic integrity sanctions.
14. Serves as a liaison between department chairpersons, coordinators, faculty members and the Office of Instruction to support daily operations.
15. Assists the Instructional Division with developing goals and objectives for the campus planning process and provides support in achieving the intended outcomes.
16. Performs other related duties as required.