|Required Skills & Abilities
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, to adjust to changes and to handle multiple tasks at once.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with confidential information utilizing judgement, tact and resourcefulness.
• Skill in developing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external constituents.
• Ability to work well with others and in a team setting.
• Professional in appearance.
• Ability and willingness to communicate well with diverse populations.
• Self-starter who can complete tasks without a supervisor present.
|Special Instructions to Applicants
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.