CO - Accounts Payable Clerks (2) - INTERNAL APPLICANTS OFFICE AND TECHNICAL UNIT EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY (G99706, G99918).
Targeted Salary: $35,437.00 Annually
Office and Technical Unit
52 or 36 weeks
Suggested Starting Date
Usual Hours of Work
Controller’s Office - CC - DEP
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs duties necessary to complete accounting transactions by analyzing, tabulating and balancing various accounts to ensure financial records are maintained, current, up-to-date and accurate.
• Matches vendor invoices received to valid purchase orders and any other corresponding or supporting documentation.
• Processes paperwork for bills that are properly authorized and documented to ensure payment is made on a timely basis.
• Encumbers monies needed to pay contracts and utility bills
• Maintains Accounts Payable Document files to ensure files are current and accurate.
• Assists various departments of the District and outside vendors to resolve problems regarding payment of invoices; follows up on aging invoices to identify reasons invoices are unpaid.
• May audit schedules that are required annually to verify disbursements.
• Communicates regularly with tutoring staff and Academic Support manager to maintain lines of communication.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree and over two (2) years of relevant full-time experience.
St. Louis Community College is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity.
Special Instructions Summary
If the position requires transcripts, licenses, certificates, etc., please upload this information in order for your application to be considered further.