Nursing Program Faculty-10 Month (Nursing Program Peds)
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Location: Catonsville, Maryland
- Category: Faculty-Medicine-Nursing
- Posting Date: 04/28/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
|SALARY:||Depends on Qualifications|
The 10 month Nursing Program Faculty member is responsible for teaching both didactic and clinical instruction in the Associate Degree Nursing Program. Teaching responsibilities include traditional face to face format with online supplement in the traditional day format and evening/weekend programs. This position focuses on pediatric nursing. Faculty participate in committees, student advising, nursing program initiatives and college community activities.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland.
|CLASS SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES:|
|1. Provide didactic and clinical instruction in first year nursing courses, and other assigned courses in the day and online/hybrid (blended) programs.
2. Coordinate adjunct faculty assigned nursing courses.
3. Conduct simulated experiences.
4. Participate in Nursing Program Committees as assigned.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
|APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
Baltimore, MD 21228
NURSING PROGRAM FACULTY-10 MONTH (NURSING PROGRAM PEDS)