Adjunct Faculty, Bridge to Careers (BRGA)
- College of Lake County
- Location: Grayslake, Illinois
- Category: Faculty-Engineering-Other Engineering
- Posting Date: 02/06/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Position TitleAdjunct Faculty, Bridge to Careers (BRGA)
DepartmentAdult Education and ESL
Position TypePart-Time Faculty
Instruction and curriculum writing in IET (Integrated Education and Training) adult education Bridge to Careers and ICAPS classes.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following: Adult Education, Developmental Education, English, Reading, Literacy, Social Science, Elementary, Secondary or Special Education, Mathematics, or the equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s degree and four years’ experience teaching reading, writing, and math at GLE of 9.0 or higher to under-educated, at-risk, and multi-cultural adult or alternative high school populations with an emphasis on teaching reading, math, writing and basic computer literacy skills.
Master’s degree in Adult Education, Special Education, English, Reading, Math, or Developmental Education.
Special Instructions Summary
This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates. As teaching needs arise, applications will be reviewed for possible interviews. The number of adjunct faculty hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Adjunct faculty hires and assignments are coordinated by the department chairs.
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis. Your application can remain under consideration the academic year. You may check your status at any time by logging into email@example.com with your username and password. Thanks for being patient with the adjunct faculty hiring process.
Pay Rateper adjunct contract
Total Hours per weekVaries by course as does location.
Varies by course as does location.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Software Testing RequiredNone
Interview Process RequirementsNone