An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Reviews human resources transactions for accuracy and compliance with College rules, policies, and procedures and State/federal guidelines and procedures. Prepares less complex, more routine human resources documents for processing.
2. Maintains human resources files and records.
3. Provides routine information and procedural guidance to employees and/or applicants in areas of assigned human resources responsibilities.
4. Explains benefits and employment policies to new employees; assists new employees in completing various employment documents.
5. Prepares memos, letters, and general correspondence in support of human resources activities.
6. Reviews for accuracy, internally and externally, generated reports, such as payroll records, benefits summaries, and LAP reports. Prepares corrective documentation or informs superior of need for same.
7. Oversees the work of lower level clerical employees.
8. Assists in maintaining budgetary information.
9. Performs data entry of employment services information.
10. Performs other related duties as required.