- Master’s Degree preferred and 7-10 years of significant professional experience in a supervisory capacity
- Experience with security, emergency management, and crisis response
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and celebration for diversity
- Strong understanding and passion for a residential liberal education
- Sensitivity to and understanding of contemporary higher education issues including but not limited to Sexual Violence, Mental Health, Race, Transgender Rights
- Commitment to student development approach and philosophy
- Collaborative and transparent approach to problem-solving
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job responsibilities and activities may be modified or changed at any time with or without notice. Job descriptions will be audited periodically by the Ursinus Human Resources department to ensure they are up-to-date and reflect the essential responsibilities and duties of the job.