PT Clerical, Copy Center
- Massasoit Community College
- Location: Brockton, Massachusetts
- Category: Admin-Student Affairs and Services
- Posting Date: 04/27/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
About Massasoit Community College:
We at Massasoit Community College pride ourselves in our tradition of excellence and in our historic mission of accepting all who desire to learn. We are dedicated to creating a challenging and supportive environment where the members of our community can attain their educational and personal goals. We encourage all to take responsibility for their learning, to discover their potential, and to achieve their ambitions. Massasoit Community College is solidly committed to diversity, equal opportunity, and affirmative action in the development of its policies, programs, procedures, and practices. Our mission, vision, and values emanate from the principles of diversity and opportunity for all.
In accordance with the American College and University President's Climate Commitment, it is our goal as educational leaders to demonstrate a strong commitment to sustainable practices through highly visible efforts. All staff must demonstrate a commitment to energy conservation and environmental stewardship and promote those values to co-workers and the wider campus community.
Massasoit Community College is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer who is committed to increasing diversity across all levels of the college. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.
The part-time staff member will need to be knowledgeable in all areas of printing and will need to have experience with copiers, printers, binders, folders, paper cutters and laminators.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to be flexible with workflow changes
- Experience working with copiers, printers, binders, folders, paper cutters, laminators and utilizing Adobe and Microsoft suites of software
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of diverse people, ability, culture, ethnic background and maintain good working relationships across the College
- Highly proficient in providing top-level customer service at all times
- Ability to provide top-level customer service at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Two (2) years of full-time, or equivalent part-time experience in a copy center or printing company, in which the processing of print requests was a major duty
- Customer service experience in a graphic arts and/or print setting
- Strong desire to learn all aspects of copy center printing and operations functions
- Higher education experience
Position Status: Part-time, non-benefitted, non-union position.
Hours: 18 hours per week (schedule below)
- Monday: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday: 7:00 am - 11:30 am
- Wednesday: 7:00 am - 11:30 am
- Friday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Salary: $15 per hour
Worksite: Assignments will include all Massasoit sites.
Deadline to Apply: May 14, 2020
A cover letter and resume are required, please apply online.
Please Note: Faxed, emailed, or mailed in resumes and/or materials will NOT be accepted. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback on application statuses. Please refrain from contacting the hiring manager and/or hiring department via phone, email, fax, mail, third person party or vendor and in person. Failure to comply, may result in application withdrawal.
Massasoit Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation or sexual violence shall be referred to the Chief Diversity Officer & Title IX Coordinator, Yolanda Dennis, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, 508-588-9100, x1309, Brockton Campus, Administration Building, Room 219, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Associate Dean of Students & Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Joseph DiMaria, 508-588-9100, x1417, Brockton Campus, Student Center, Room 208A, email@example.com, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or the United States Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights.