Adjunct Faculty - Economics
- West Hills Community College District
- Location: Multiple Locations, California
- Category: Faculty-Liberal Arts-Economics
- Posting Date: 05/15/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Job Description
- Adjunct Faculty-Economics
Continuous RecruitmentLocations include WHC Coalinga, WHC Lemoore, North District Center in Firebaugh, CA
- Position Duties
Part-time instruction at the Community College level.
Master's in economics
Bachelor's in economics
Master's in business, business administration, business management, business education, financi or political science
Please refer to minimum qualifications handbook located under "Employment Applications" on www.westhillscollege.com
- Supplemental Information
1. Cover Letter
2. Online District Application
4. Unofficial or Official transcripts verifying course work completed and degree(s) received.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applicant must submit the required material in order for the application to be considered complete.
West Hills Community College District is an equal opportunity employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender status, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information or covered veteran's status consistent with applicable federal and state laws. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self-disclose.