- Lackawanna College
- Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Category: Faculty-Science-Mathematics
- Posting Date: 08/10/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Prior to applying for a position with Lackawanna College, please familiarize yourself with the mission of the College. If our mission inspires you, and you are willing to go the extra mile to help our students succeed, please feel free to apply for this or future employment opportunities for which you meet the minimum qualifications.
1. Teaching of a specified course(s) which will include no more than 12 contact hours per semester.
2. Preparation of all courses in accordance with department guidelines and guidance from the Mathematics Chair.
3. Grade and provide feedback on all assignments, quizzes, projects, or exams as presented in the course syllabus.
4. Providing support and guidance to students as needed relating to instructional activity.
5. Participate in College wide and departmental level assessment activities.
6. All faculty are guaranteed academic freedom as presented in policy manuals.
1. Bachelor’s degree including a minimum of 18 credits in mathematics.
2. Demonstrated prior teaching experience.
3. Teach day and evening time courses.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft applications a plus.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Dedication and passion for teaching and learning.
Recommendation for hiring will be made by the Mathematics Chairperson, Lynn DeSanto. Prior to a final offer of employment, candidates will be required to submit to a PA Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI Fingerprinting, and provide official transcripts to the Human Resources Department. Send resume and application to email@example.com