Adjunct EMT Instructor
- Yuba Community College District
- Location: Marysville, California
- Category: Faculty-Engineering-Other Engineering
- Posting Date: 08/13/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Job TitleAdjunct EMT Instructor
LocationYuba College - Marysville, CA.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Develop and deliver instructional lectures and laboratories for EMT courses up to 10 hours/week;
• Use appropriate teaching methods to facilitate student learning;
• Teach day, evening, and/or weekend teaching assignments, which may include distance learning (interactive television, online) and accelerated courses;
• Assess Student Learning Outcomes every semester;
• Participate in department, division, and college-wide initiatives and committees if desired.
Essential Duties Summary
REQUIRED DUTIES: Demonstrate sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate must possess the minimum qualifications stated below:
• Any Bachelor’s or higher
• AND two years of experience in emergency medical technology and any certificates or license required to do that work
• OR any Associate’s degree AND any six years of experience in emergency medical technology AND any certificate or license required to do that work
• OR the equivalent.
Salary Range$47.74 - $79.54/Lecture Rate Per Hour
As an equal opportunity employer with a diverse staff and student population, the Yuba Community College District is committed to creating an inclusive and effective learning and working environment for all.
Internal vs. ExternalExternal
Open Until FilledYes
Special Instructions to Applicants
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE: To apply, please visit: https://yccd.peopleadmin.com and complete an online academic application. Please provide description and details for each position held. See resume or left blank will automatically disqualify your application. Required documents include the following: Resume, Un-Official Transcripts, Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (attached in a Word document), C/V or Letter of Interest, and 3 Letters of Recommendation. For questions about Yuba Community College District’s application process, please contact Ashley Carr at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: AS SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIALS, AN APPLICATION MAY, BUT NEED NOT, INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: (a) one current evaluation from a peer or supervisor, (b) one abstract of a publication, and/or © portfolio. NO OTHER SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIAL SHOULD BE INCLUDED.