Adjunct Photography Instructor
- Yuba Community College District
- Location: Marysville, California
- Category: Faculty-Fine And Applied Arts-Photography
- Posting Date: 08/14/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Job TitleAdjunct Photography Instructor
LocationYuba College - Marysville, CA.
Basic Function: Instruct basic through advanced black and white photography and digital classes with emphasis on historical, aesthetic and technical content. Position includes oversight of photography and computer lab, including the maintaining and ordering of instructional supplies.
Essential Duties Summary
• Demonstrate sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
• Master’s in photography, fine arts, or art OR
• Bachelor’s in any of the above AND Master’s in art history or humanities OR
• The equivalent
Range/StepRange/Step: Step 1 - Step 7 (Based on degree and teaching experience)
Salary RangeSalary/Range: $47.07 - $78.42/Lecture Rate Per Hour
As an equal opportunity employer with a diverse staff and student population, the Yuba Community College District is committed to creating an inclusive and effective learning and working environment for all.
Internal vs. ExternalExternal
Open Until FilledYes
Special Instructions to Applicants
A complete application includes the following: Academic Application, Resume, Transcripts, EEO Statement, up to (3) current letters of recommendation and a Cover Letter/Letter of Interest.
To apply for an Equivalency, please download a Equivalency Determination Application, Equivalency Statement, and Procedure from YCCD’s website: www.yccd.edu/forms