Adjunct Philosophy Instructor
- Yuba Community College District
- Location: Marysville, California
- Category: Faculty-Liberal Arts-Philosophy
- Posting Date: 08/14/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Job TitleAdjunct Philosophy Instructor
• Develop and deliver instructional lectures for Philosophy courses up to 9 hours/week
Essential Duties Summary
Demonstrate sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
The successful candidate, by the final filing date, must possess the minimum qualifications stated below:
• Master’s in Philosophy OR
• Bachelor’s in Philosophy AND Master’s in Humanities or Religious Studies OR the equivalent
Range/StepStep 1 - Step 7 (Based on degree and teaching experience)
Salary Range$47.07 – $78.42/Lecture Rate Per Hour
As an equal opportunity employer with a diverse staff and student population, the Yuba Community College District is committed to creating an inclusive and effective learning and working environment for all.
Internal vs. ExternalExternal
Open Until FilledYes
Special Instructions to Applicants
A complete application includes the following: Online Academic Application, resume, transcripts, EEO Statement, up to (3) current letters of recommendation and a cover letter/letter of interest.