Adjunct Physical Education Instructor
- Yuba Community College District
- Location: Marysville, California
- Category: Faculty-Health-Physical Education & Kinesiology
- Posting Date: 08/14/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Job TitleAdjunct Physical Education Instructor
• Develop and deliver instructional lectures for Physical Education courses up to 9 hours/week
Essential Duties Summary
Demonstrate sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
The successful candidate, by the final filing date, must possess the minimum qualifications stated below:
• Master’s in physical education, exercise science, education with an emphasis in physical education, kinesiology, physiology of exercise or adaptive physical education OR
• Bachelor’s in any of the above
Master’s in any life science, dance, physiology health education, recreation administration or physical therapy
Range/StepStep 1 - Step 7 (Based on degree and teaching experience)
Salary Range$47.07 – $78.42/Lecture Rate Per Hour
As an equal opportunity employer with a diverse staff and student population, the Yuba Community College District is committed to creating an inclusive and effective learning and working environment for all.
Internal vs. ExternalExternal
Open Until FilledYes
Special Instructions to Applicants
Adjunct applications will remain active for 2 years and hiring is based on the needs of the college.
A complete application includes the following: Online Academic Application, resume, transcripts, EEO Statement, up to (3) current letters of recommendation and a cover letter/letter of interest.