Clinical Medical Assistant Instructor
- Prairie State College
- Location: Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Category: Faculty-Medicine-Other Medicine
- Posting Date: 09/10/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
|Position Title||Clinical Medical Assistant Instructor|
|Status of Position||Part-Time|
Prairie State College seeks an experienced part-time hourly instructor to provide theory and clinical training for the clinical medical assistant vocational program. Successful candidates will have a desire to engage a diverse student population.
Manager, Continuing Education and Workforce Development with direct working relationship with Program Coordinator.
1. Prepare and provide lecture, laboratory and clinical instruction according to the required curriculum for industry credentials.
|Other Duties and Responsibilities|
1. Licensure or certification in related field such as Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) or Licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
1. Bachelor Degree.
|Anticipated Work Hours and Days|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
All applications must be submitted electronically through the Prairie State College website.