Enrollment Services Generalist
- College of Lake County
- Location: Grayslake, Illinois
- Category: Admin-Admissions and Enrollment
- Posting Date: 09/15/2020
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Position TitleEnrollment Services Generalist
Internal Position TitleEnrollment Services Generalist
DepartmentWelcome and One Stop Center
Under general direction of the Director of Admissions; provide up to date, accurate information and assistance to students, staff, and community. Deliver comprehensive general information regarding all aspects of college procedures, programs and services that pertain to the enrollment process. Responsible for registration of students in courses according to established guidelines which may require some judgment in the application of policies and procedures. Provide excellent customer service.
The College of Lake County (CLC) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
- Associates degree required or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Two years of general office experience is required.
- Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Prior experience working in an educational setting.
Pay Rate$16.88 per hour
Total Hours per week24.00
Monday – Thursday 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Friday 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
Software Testing RequiredExcel, MS Word
Interview Process RequirementsNone
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V