WEI Grant Support Assistant - PT Flex
- College of Lake County
- Location: Grayslake, Illinois
- Category: Admin-Sponsored Programs, Grants, and Contracts
- Posting Date: 01/14/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Position TitleWEI Grant Support Assistant - PT Flex
Position TypePart-Time Flex
Job FamilyPart-Time Flex
This position is responsible for assisting the WEI Grant Coordinator with registration of students, data entry into various databases, monitoring and updating student records, and other clerical duties assigned.
This position is grant funded and will end on June 30, 2021.
The College of Lake County (CLC) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Customer service experience
3. Proficient computer skills (typing, emailing, conducting web searches)
4. Ability to multitask
1. Working knowledge of excel and power point
Special Instructions Summary
- This is a part-time flex position and employment shall be on an at-will basis, the duration of which shall be in accordance with the needs of the College of Lake County.
- Part-time flex employees are not eligible to participate in any benefits program at the College, including tuition reimbursement, tuition waiver, health insurance or paid time off.
Total Hours per week19
Monday and Wednesday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00am – 12:30pm
Software Testing RequiredNone
Interview Process RequirementsNone
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Summary of Essential Functions
1. Assist students who drop-in/intake
2. Assist students during registration
3. Track technology loaned to students
4. Check and update data in PeopleSoft
5. Provide over the phone customer service
6. Provide support at the Lakeshore campus
7. Perform other duties as assigned