z. Adjunct Instructor - Core Music Courses
- Victoria College
- Location: Victoria, Texas
- Category: Faculty-Fine And Applied Arts-Music
- Posting Date: 02/02/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Job Title: z. Adjunct Instructor - Core Music Courses
Opening Date/Time: Fri. 01/29/21 12:00 AM Central Time
Closing Date/Time: Continuous
Salary: See Position Description
Job Type: Adjunct Faculty
Location: Main Campus, 2200 E. Red River, Victoria, Texas
Victoria College is hiring Adjunct Instructors to teach Core music courses in Music Appreciation, Music Literature, and American Music.
Salary Based on Instructional Units (one instructional unit is equivalent to 16 contact hours per semester).
$612/per instructional unit in the Fall/Spring/Summer
WebEx teaching in addition to classroom and/or online teaching may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide instruction to students in a meaningful classroom and/or laboratory learning environment.
- A minimum of a Master's degree with at least 18 graduate hours in area of concentration (unofficial transcripts are required for all graduate level work).
- For applicants interested in teaching online classes, experience with Canvas is preferred.
- Experience with WebEx is preferred.
- A demonstrated commitment to serving a diverse array of students, to the community college mission, and to academic excellence.
- College teaching experience preferred.