Adjunct Faculty - Communication Research Methods - Online - College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Grand Canyon University
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Category: Faculty-Communications-Other Communications
- Posting Date: 02/09/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an online adjunct faculty member for the online division in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, which provides a job focused education. The college features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
As an adjunct faculty member, you’ll provide program instruction in an online format, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction, we’d like to hear from you.
Immediate part-time, online instructors needed for COM-355: Communication Research Methods
COM-355: This course provides an overview of the concepts, methods, and tools for communication research design, implementation, interpretation, and critical evaluation in communication research.
- Required: Master’s in Communications. Please attach an unofficial copy of your highest degree that includes a conferred date. PhD preferred.
- Graduate transcript must show coursework in statistics or quantitative methods.
- Preference given to those who highlight their graduate coursework in statistics or quantitative methods on their resume.
- Proficient in English, Grammar, and writing in APA format.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession.
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you?
Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.