- Catch A Lift Fund
- Location: Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland
- Posting Date: 07/15/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Catch A Lift Fund is a nationwide 501C3 non-profit wellness platform for combat-wounded Veterans to help them heal mind, body, and spirit.
For over a decade, Catch A Lift Fund (CAL) has led the charge so that returning injured Veterans seek holistic methods of healing ALL injuries, both mentally, physically and spiritually.
We are looking for a part time Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s President. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our non-profit by providing personalized and timely support to the President.
- Coordinate and qualify email and task importance and responsiveness
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Organize and coordinate documents in Google Drive
- Manage, organize, schedule calendar appointments
- Prepare agenda and information required for meetings & appointments
- Manage travel accommodations
- Oversee time sensitive tasks such as grant/report due dates, corporate filings etc.
- Coordinate quarterly board meeting schedule, agenda and notes
- Manage, coordinate and organize weekly/monthly correspondence newsletter information
- Help prepare for quarterly board meetings
- Perform office duties such as completing reports, scanning, filing, copying, and other general administrative tasks
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize daily responsibilities
- Professionally represents themselves and the company
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capacity to problem-solve, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Display a desire and willingness to be a creative thinker
- Strong understanding of Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Team-player, committed, positive attitude, desire to learn
- Ability to work independently, proficiently and remotely with a 1-2x a week in person meeting in Baltimore/Timonium MD.
Experience preferred and references needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Google Suite: 1 year (Required)
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location