College and Career Readiness Adjunct Faculty
- Cleveland Community College
- Location: Shelby, North Carolina
Faculty-Education-Reading & Developmental Ed. (study Of)
- Posting Date: 07/19/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Teach face-to-face and virtual as assigned.
- Teach appropriate course content aligned to TABE and NRS standards.
- Be available to students via email to respond to questions and provide assistance as needed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit registration paperwork.
- Submit daily class attendance on Web Attendance.
- Document daily lesson activities and progress on each student to track performance.
- Participate in staff development as assigned by supervisor.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with other CCR staff to ensure students stay on track for goal completion.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work effectively with students at varying skill levels.
- Skilled in the use of computers and commitment to the use of technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Flexible and adapts to change.
- Provides vision, leadership, and guidance in promoting student success.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service with people internal and external to the institution.
- Promotes the mission of College and Career Readiness and Cleveland Community College.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adult education experience preferred
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
At this time we are building a pool of applicants for the positions listed above, please apply so that we may review your application. A position may not be currently available but we are always interested in potential instructors.