- Blackhawk Technical College
- Location: Janesville,
- Posting Date: 09/21/2015
- Application Deadline:
Open until filled
Pool Title Advanced Nursing Assistant Instructor
Provide part-time instruction within our Advanced Nursing Assistant Program. Candidates will provide instruction within assigned course. Other duties include prepare and update course syllabi for the course taught. Maintain accurate student records and reports as requested. Assist in the enforcement of college regulations and report student conduct violations to administration. Create classroom environment that is respectful of diversity and demonstrates a commitment to multiculturalism.
1. Associate Degree in Nursing or higher.
2. Wisconsin RN License or eligible
3. Must meet Wisconsin Technical College Certification Requirements and be willing to maintain such certification.
4. Background check clearance.
1. Bachelor degree or higher in Nursing
2. Hospital Inpatient bedside experience within the last 3 years.
3. Availability & Flexiblity of work hours and shifts.
4. Availability to work summers.
Special Instructions to applicants