Economics and Statistics Instructor (Temporary, Part-Time Pool)
San Francisco Community College District
Posting Number: 0140008
Filing Deadline (All postings close at 4:00 PM): 02-06-2015
Job Type: Faculty (Credit Program)
Examples of Duties:
1. Teach Macro Economics classes.
2. Teach Micro Economics classes.
3. Teach Introductory Statistics classes.
4. Participate in curriculum development.
5. Participate in other faculty responsibilities and duties as appropriate, such as department and campus committee work as well as professional development activities.
6. Perform professional duties including, but not limited to, testing, grading, maintaining gradebook, maintaining student attendance records, assessing student learning outcomes (SLOs), etc.
7. Teach day, evening, and/or Saturday classes at any of the College's campuses as required.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
To apply, please visit our website at https://jobs.ccsf.edu