Adjunct Psychiatric Technology Instructor Pool (SBVC)
- San Bernardino Community College District
- Location: San Bernardino, California
- Category: Science-Psychiatry
- Posting Date: 07/06/2016
- Application Deadline: 06/30/2017
|Does this position accept online application?||Yes|
|Job Title||Adjunct Psychiatric Technology Instructor Pool (SBVC)|
|Position Type||Part-Time Faculty|
|Number of Vacancies|
|Employment Period||Faculty-Academic Year|
|Temporary Positions||07-05-2016 thru 06-30-2017|
|Requested Start Date|
Part-time faculty position teaching psychiatric technology courses at San Bernardino Valley College.
|Examples of Duties||
Teaching courses in the psychiatric technology program.
Bachelor’s degree AND two (2) years of experience in the field OR an associate’s degree and six (6) years of experience in the field.
Experience that indicates a sensitivity to and an understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, including those with physical and learning disabilities.
Experience teaching psychiatric technology courses at the college level.
|Working Hours||Hours will vary depending on the class assigned.|
|Salary and Benefits||
Lecture/Lab/Clinical classes $60 per hour
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
This posting is to establish a pool of qualified applicants for the 2016-2017 academic year. Your application will remain on file for consideration until June 30, 2017.
To be considered a qualified applicant, interested persons must submit ALL of the following documents:
1. Completed San Bernardino Community College District online application. (Do not state “See Resume” on the application form.) Determination of applicants meeting minimum requirements will be based upon information provided in the SBCCD application. Resumes will be reviewed by the committee only after information satisfying minimum requirements have been listed in the SBCCD application. Paper applications will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. A Resume summarizing your educational and professional experience.
3. A Cover Letter explaining how your experience and background demonstrates that you meet the minimum requirements for the position stated in the posting.
4. Teaching Philosophy of your beliefs about teaching and learning. The statement or description should include examples of how you put your beliefs into practice by including concrete examples of what you do or anticipate doing in the classroom.
5. Unofficial Transcripts that show you meet the minimum educational requirement(s) for the position. Only transcripts showing the awarded minimum required degree or higher degree will be accepted. Transcripts must be legible. Transcripts must be from a US accredited institution. Transcripts from outside the US must include an official evaluation for equivalency. Copies of diplomas will not be accepted in lieu of transcripts if the position requires a degree. Official Transcripts will be required upon hire. If possible, please highlight the area indicating the degree name/major and date the degree was awarded or conferred.
All interested parties must apply through the www.sbccdjobs.com website to be considered a qualified applicant.
Applications that do not include all of the required documents will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
For applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements outlined in the posting may submit an Equivalency Request. The Equivalency Request and any additional supporting documents an applicant wishes to be considered must be attached.
As per the Clery Act of 1998, the campus security report can be found at http://www.sbccd.or/District_Police_Department/Clery_Act