This job has Expired
Attention all Personal Trainers and Fitness Coaches!
We are looking for fitness professionals to join our beautiful brand new, luxury 16,000
square foot facility in the Castro District.
Earning Potential $100,000 plus
Live Fit Gym and Wellness Club
Castro | Fairmont Hotel | Inner Richmond | Hayes Valley | Cole Valley | Mission | Bush St | Polk St
Who we are:
We're a full-service boutique-style health club specializing in wellness and personal training services. We procure a high-end experience and welcoming community atmosphere with state-of-the-art equipment and resources for all our members and colleagues. Founded in 2007, Live Fit Gym and Wellness Club strives to help our community through fitness, wellness, and a connection to mind and body.
To provide holistic care to the community of San Francisco.
About the Position: Personal trainer
Live Fit Gym fitness professionals provide individualized programming and instruction to each client to achieve the member's health, fitness, and wellness goals. At the same time, they provide the highest level of customer service. Join us to discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential.
Our trainers are some of the top-earning trainers in the business.
We currently have a Full Time Personal Training opportunity with guaranteed full time hours at several clubs in San Francisco. Our trainers are some of the top earning trainers in the business, with unlimited earning potential and a passion to help our clients achieve results.
We are seeking flexible, dedicated trainers who want to help members restore their fitness levels while maintaining and modeling excellent personal hygiene and virus prevention processes and procedures.
Personal Training Responsibilities:
- Build a clientele base through conducting fitness assessments and affirming the value of personal training while demonstrating and teaching safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients' goals and needs.
- Perform goal setting, frequent follow-ups, body composition testing, and re-assessments to retain PT clientele.
- Assist in all revenue-generating activities, including but not limited to complimentary workouts, seminars, and workshops, and support your club manager as needed.
- Be responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the company.
- Demonstrate organizational and time-management skills.
- Possess the ability to adjust and operate all fitness equipment appropriately.
- Present an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly, and ambitious attitude and work ethic.
- Promote the LF Gym brand via social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Follow City and State guidelines regarding COVID precautions and procedures.
- Trainers must be adaptable to changes as needed.
- A strong background in and proven record of demonstrating high-level customer service
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- 1+ years of Personal Training experience, including conducting fitness assessments and selling personal training packages.
- A Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification or a 4-year degree in a related field of study.
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills and a high emotional intelligence quotient.
- A strong understanding of the scientific principles underlying human movement and performance.
- Familiarity with and ability to safely operate fitness equipment.
- An ability to self-promote and market on social media platforms and through active networking endeavors.
These desired qualifications are flexible depending upon the strength of the candidate – if you think you're a good fit, then tell us why
• A CPR/AED certification from the American Red Cross or a licensed ARC provider.
• A high-school diploma or GED.
• Personal training certification.
• Job Types: Full-time.
• Pay may depend on skills and qualifications.
- $36 - $50 hourly rate
- Earning potential of $100,000+ including commissions and bonus structure.
- Guaranteed full time to start, 32 + hours per week
- Full-time benefits for eligible employees include group health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, sick-pay benefits, 401k
- Complementary health club membership.
- Complimentary chiropractic and acupuncture care.
- 40% massage and personal services
Live Fit Gym and Wellness Clubs, 8 locations, all within San Francisco. We offer a luxury, fully open gym experience including Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage, Personal training, and Group Classes.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the Employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/2VwOo5feao4qBCwogSD2LD
*Please mention you saw this ad on CommunityCollegeJobs.*