Five semifinalists named in search for new president to lead Anoka-Ramsey Community and Anoka Technical College
March 22, 2011
Five semifinalists have been named in the search for a new president to lead both Anoka-Ramsey Community and Anoka Technical College.
All five candidates will be on Anoka-Ramsey’s campuses in Coon Rapids and Cambridge and Anoka Technical College campus for tours and open forums with students, community members, faculty and staff at various times next week.
The semifinalists were announced by a presidential search committee Tuesday.
• Dr. Ron Erickson, president of Hocking College, Nelsonville, Ohio, since 2009. A native of International Falls, he was previously vice president of academic affairs and institutional planning at Dakota County Technical College, Rosemount.
• Dr. Jerome (Jerry) Migler, currently provost and executive vice president of the Moorhead campus of Minnesota State Community and Technical College (M State) and before that he was vice president of college outreach at North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton.
• Dr. Linda Baer, senior program officer for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in Postsecondary Success and before that she was senior vice chancellor for academic and student affairs with the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system.
• Dr. Constance Mierendorf, special assistant to the president of Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, N.J. She taught and designed curriculum at Minneapolis Community and Technical College from 1979 to 1993.
• Dr. Alex J. Kajstura, provost and director of business at the Norfolk campus of Tidewater Community College, Norfolk, Va.